Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy of Effectto Media referred from Term of Services.
1.Sold out items can’t be returned or exchanged, they are downloadable, licensed, or accessed on a subscription basis. You can contact us for any sort of technical support, Please note that by purchasing the Product.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
2. You cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item, Given the nature of digital content, a refund on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given by us in section 19 has been breached, or a refund is required under the Effectto Media Refund Rules. If you would like to request a refund Contact us.
3. We will assess refund requests (if you have an Effectto Media account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Effectto Media items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
4. If we decide to issue a refund (if you have an Effectto Media account), this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. which will be credited within 5 to 7 working days, Any payment made to you will be made in Indian Rupee, under the rules of the payment method (see section 16 – Currency conversion costs about currency conversion back to your local currency).
It is important that you understand how refunds work on Effectto Media.
5. Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer via your Effectto Media account, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your Effectto Media account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been cancelled. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your Effectto Media account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
6. Fine print: We are not a bank or licensed deposit taker in India or elsewhere, and that means you don’t get the benefit of any deposit insurance or guarantee under those laws. We don’t act as a fiduciary or as a trustee for you, and we’re not a licensed financial service provider.