Audio spectrum Free after effects templates
Audio Reactor | After effects template | Spider Net Theme
Audio spectrum, Free after effects templates for Audio visual creator. easy to customize, edit colors, and other parameters, 100% free !
- Just download the file and use in your after effects project
- No third party plugin required
- Easy to customize
- You can replace the audio clip with yours
- Supported AE version – Adobe After effects cs5.5 or Higher
- Composition size 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
How to Use this after effects template
1) Open this file through File menu- Open project- Browse location – Open
2) Replace Audio track – Go in project panel right-click on Audio clip – Replace footage – File, browse your Audio clip and click open.
You can also replace the logo & resize it with the Logo size option in effect control panel.
3) Change colors
Go in effect controls panel to change the colour of the audio spectrum and other stuff, to enable Effect control panel go in Window menu – Effect control: controller.
4) Set the comp duration – press Ctrl + k, set the duration of the comp as you want, then press OK or drag manually Comp work area.
5) Edit progress line duration – select controller layer to edit progress line duration, In effect controls panel there is progress line control – deselect the stopwatch and move time indicator at the start of composition, click on stopwatch again in progress line control type value 0 then go to the end of the composition change value to 100. it’s done.
6) Render – After all changes have done press Ctrl + m to add render queue, click on lossless settings set Video format what you want (I used QuickTime), then set format option to H264. Set destination And click render. (It may take time to render if you don’t have a powerful computer, but it will give you good result)
Thank you for your visit. if any query please leave a comment, Give feedback or suggestions.