Free After Effects Templates – Audio Spectrum – Gym Theme
Free After Effects Templates – Audio Spectrum – Gym Theme for a musical project, You can download this file for free and use it. Change Music as you want, set Duration, and Render. it’s easy to use, No third party Plugin required. Read the use instruction given below.
- Just download the ae template file and use in your after effects project
- No third party plugin required
- Easy to customize
- You can replace the audio clip with yours
- Supported AE version – Adobe After effects cs6 or Higher
- Composition size 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
How to Use this Free after effects template
- Open- Open this file through File menu- Open project- Browse location – Open
2) Replace Audio track – Go in project panel right-click on Audio clip – Replace footage – File, browse your Audio clip and click open.
3) Set the comp duration – press Ctrl + k, set the duration of the comp then press OK or drag manually Comp work area.
(Go in effect controls panel to edit the colour of the audio spectrum, to enable Effect control panel go in Window menu – Effect control: controller)
3) Edit progress line duration – select controller layer to edit progress line duration and press U on the keyboard you will see two keys select the last one and move the key at the end of the composition or move time indicator at the end and change slider value to 100.
6) Render – After all changes have done press Ctrl + m to add render queue, click on lossless settings set Video format what you want, I recommend use QuickTime, Set destination, And click render.
Thank you for your visit. Hope you like it. if any query please leave a comment about Free After Effects Templates – Audio Spectrum – Gym Theme. Advice.