Free After Effects Templates: Audio Spectrum
Free After Effects Templates of Audio Spectrum for music & video creator, just download, edit, and Play .
- Just download the file and use it in your after effects project.
- No third party plugin required.
- Easy to customize.
- You can replace the audio clip with yours.
- Supported AE version – Adobe After effects cs5.5 or Higher.
- Composition size 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
How to Use?
1) Open Project
Open this file through File menu- Open project- Browse location – Open
2) Replace Audio track
Go in project panel right-click on Audio clip – Replace footage – File, browse your Audio clip and click open.
3) Edit progress circle or line duration
Select the Audio layer press O on the keyboard, current time indicator will go at the end of the audio then select controller layer to edit progress circle duration and press U on the keyboard you will see two keys select the last one and drag to move it at the current time indicator.
4) Change color – Select controller layer to edit Colors and progress line duration, In effect controls panel there is progress line or Circle control – deselect the stopwatch and move time indicator at the start of composition, click on stopwatch again in progress line control type value 0 then go to the end of the composition change value to 100. it’s done.
5) Set the comp duration – press Ctrl + k, set the duration of the comp then press OK or drag manually Comp work area.
6) Render – After all changes have done press Ctrl + m to add render queue, click on lossless settings set Video format what you want (I used QuickTime), Set destination And click render
Thank you for your visit. if any query please leave a comment or Give suggestions about FREE AFTER EFFECTS TEMPLATES: Audio Spectrum to improve.